Annualised Alpha Target:
Investment Process Characteristics:
- Fundamental bottom up stock selection.
- Systematic/quantitative factors.
- Thematic considerations.
- It is important that the process is clear, structured and takes ESG factors into consideration
- End responsibility for portfolio buy and sell decisions should be well defined.
- We will not consider multi-manager or fund-of-funds products.
- We are looking for a diversified portfolio that invests in at least 50 companies.
- There is no upper limit to the number of portfolio holdings.
- The portfolio does not have to be country, sector, size or style neutral versus MSCI World.
- Off-benchmark allocations to Emerging Market companies are permitted (hard maximum 30%).
- Importantly, we are looking for an active Global ESG Equity manager, that is prepared to use the tracking error to generate alpha.
- A minimum track record of 3 years is preferred. We will consider shorter track records with a compelling story.
- Over the business cycle we would expect an IR of 0.3.
- Please provide the longest track record you have for a fund or separate account for this product.
- Your performance should be stated against your preferred benchmark (not necessarily the MSCI World).
- The track record should be in USD.
- Please provide monthly returns since inception to 31 December 2021.