Annualised Alpha Target:
Investment Process Characteristics:
- Fundamental bottom-up stock selector, driven by hands-on company research and meetings.
- Stock selection decisions may be supported by your macro, thematic, top-down, region, country and/or sector views.
- ESG risks and opportunities may be taken into consideration in your process. However this is not a search for a pure ESG manager.
- Pure ESG managers will only be considered if all other requirements are met as set out in this specification.
- Pure quantitative driven processes will not be considered, even if they rely on fundamental inputs into their model.
- Multi-managers will not be considered.
- Alpha should primarily be driven by stock selection.
- Country/sector neutrality/deviations versus the index are at the managers discretion.
- Core or Core-Growth strategies only.
- Pure value managers will not be considered.
- Our focus is on finding a high alpha manager that has the ability to strongly outperform the index over the next 7-10 years.
- Our target is an average of 200 basis points alpha annually over the next 7-10 year period, net of fees.
- Your past track record should prove unequivocally that you are a truly active manager.
- Track records of less than 3 years will only be considered if they have demonstrated periods of strong alpha generation.
- We are not looking for a manager whose target is index performance net of fees over the long term.