Annualised Alpha Target:
Investment Process Characteristics:
- You should have ample research capabilities to cover a wide spectrum of issuers globally. Or utilise data screening techniques that are able to narrow down the universe to a more manageable size and simultanenously identify interesting opportunities for further analysis.
- Be designed to continuously identify new investment ideas from the EMD Local universe, using either your top-down thematic/macro insights and/or pure bottom-up issuer analysis.
- Risks relating to geo-political themes, macroeconomics, microeconomics, country, duration, ESG, currency, etc... will be continuously measured, managed and integrated into your process.
At this stage we are open to different types of portfolios. It is of more value to us to understand why you have chosen for a specific portfolio design (e.g. higher quality, duration neutral versus your benchmark, etc...). And why this is aligned with our interests as an allocator to EMD Local Bonds. Allocations to hard currency and EM Corporate bonds are allowed up to a total joint maximum of 15 %.
- We are open to boutiques and large EMD Local managers. As such we are not setting any specific requirements on track record or AuM minimums. Your entire proposition will be considered, not just performance.
- To facilitate manager performance comparisons, please ensure you upload your longest monthly fund performance track record in USD.
- If your USD fund has a short track record but follows an equivalent USD product with a longer track record (e.g. a separate account track record), please provide the longer track record explaining what you have provided.
- If you do not have a USD fund/product but are prepared to launch a new share class, use the longest track record you have specifying the base currency of the track record provided.